Condo Check® 2023
Alberta's home for everything Condos
Welcome to our website. We offer services to meet the
needs and concerns of condo consumers.
We provide the Condominium Document Review service in all locations across Alberta, including small communities.
Why choose Condo Check® for your Document Review?
* At Condo Check® we know your condo needs, and your concerns regarding risks as a buyer.
* Condo Check® completed more than 28000 condo document reviews
* Our exclusive data base contains historical data for thousands of condominiums in Alberta
* Our full service team means many eyes on your file
* Leaders in the condo industry actively participating in condo legislation changes
* Our document reviews are extensive yet presented in a style that identify any risks or concerns at a glance
* We are constantly advocating for the condominium consumer
* Condo Check® was founded by our owner out of a recognized need for condo buyers to be informed of the risks before they remove conditions.
* We are available to you for life if you have condo questions or concerns
We Care about protecting your a Condo Investment
About Condo Check®
Condo Check® is Canada’s first document review service. The document review service was pioneered by Bernice Winter in 1994. During her seventeen year career in condominium management and sales she witnessed the problems that could result when a condo owner was not adequately informed of the risks and requirements of owning and living in a condominium.
During the past 27 years Condo Check® has completed more than 28,000 condominium document reviews in Alberta, for discerning condo buyers.
For more about Condo Check®, Bernice, or to Order a Service:
Meet the Condo Check® Team
We are ready to serve you... we never close during business days
Each member of the Condo Check® Team specializes in their duties and together we are here to help your condominium experience to be the best it can be!
Bernice Winter, ACCI, FCCI
Bernice has been active in the condominium industry since 1975 in Alberta and pioneered the document review business opening Condo Check® in 1994, Canada's 1st doc review company.
Bernice oversees the Quality Control of the services and personally trains all Reviewers and Consultants
Bernice has experience in condo management, sales, development, and ownership
Keowna has been with Condo Check® since 2003 and has served as bookkeeper, intake administration, office manager, general manager and document review consultant. As a single mother with two young boys Keowna has shown us all how being competent and committed to excellence can be achieved, while juggling demands outside the office.
Tracy has been with Condo Check® since 2006 and has held several positions over the years.
She has experience as a condominium management administration as well as her review knowledge. Tracy has three teenage boys to keep her busy when not at work
Sales- Public Relations
Sandy has been with Condo Check® since 2007 and brings her experience in sales and real estate. Sandy is the face that the real estate offices, Mortgage brokerages, and the law offices we serve see as she distributes information to assist the real estate and lending industry in successful selling of the condominium unit.